Friday 26 March 2010

Lemon Drop Scones

This is another recipe I've discovered as part of my Big Fat Greek Yoghurt Experiment and one I came across while I was sifting through the recipes on the Total website.


I was surprisingly impressed with these. Not that I thought they wouldn't be nice, I just didn't expect the yoghurt to make such a difference. Somehow though it added a lovely creamy flavour to the pancakes and this, together with the lemon, made these a cut above your average pancake. This might just be my new go-to pancake recipe.


You can find the recipe here.

3 comments:

  1. They look all delicious and puffy, I really like the sound of lemon in there too. I make a lot of drop scones but never with yoghurt in, will have to give them a go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look really good, I am impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just made these, they are really good! I have a few pancake recipes I use for different occasions and this one is a keeper. They come out very scotch pancake-like and would be great cold. I did find I had to add more milk than the recipe said as the mix was very thick.

    Thanks for posting it!

    ReplyDelete