Monday 3 October 2011

Meal Planning Monday - 3 October 2011


What a lovely weekend we've had weather wise! Despite all the sunshine though, I'm still feeling in a very autumnal frame of mind when it comes to cooking and menu planning. The risotto and macaroni cheese I made last week are perfect comfort foods for those cooler evenings, as is one of my favourite casseroles, Delia's Chicken Paprika. This casserole also has the added bonus of having lots of sauce so I can get an extra meal out of it by serving the leftovers with pasta the next day. I'm also looking forward to trying the Cheddar Pie as it's a new recipe and sounds like a really simple but hearty dish which will hopefully go down well with the whole family.

So here's my line up...


Tuesday - Pasta with leftover sauce from Monday

Wednesday - Jacket Potatoes

Thursday - Eggy Rice

Friday - Lemon Chicken with Rice

Saturday - Cheddar Pie

Sunday - Breaded Chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment