Tuesday 17 January 2012

Another year, another look!

Yes, I know I changed the design of this blog just a couple of months ago but while I did like some aspects of the new design I also missed some of the features from my old blog.

So, I decided to start afresh with a new design.  The green theme still remains, but with a bit more colour, and I've now been able to put back the ingredients list on the right hand side and other elements such as links to Facebook and Twitter and my followers list.  I've added some new links at the top which take you to my About Me page and Recipe Indexes and hope to add some more in the near future.  These pages were included in the previous design but, for some reason, were showing up on some computers and not others.  Another reason I decided to make the change.

So, I hope you like the new look.  Tell your friends!

3 comments:

  1. Really like the new look - I find it much easier to navigate!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm new to your blog and would like to follow you to see more of your cooking and product recommendations.

    ReplyDelete